Treworgans Holiday Park is a small, select, peaceful family site set amidst the beautiful Cornish countryside, but also close to some of the finest beaches on the North Coast.
We strive to ensure that all our visitors will enjoy their accommodation and surroundings within our park. Our aim is to help in anyway that we can and if you require any assistance during your stay or whilst planning your visit we will be delighted to assist. Our current facilities and services offered are:
- Treworgans Holiday Park is a 5* park.
- Our site consists of 22 luxury holiday homes
- Although our brochure is not available in large print, we can send this access statement and any information required in large print
- We offer fax, email and text to your mobile phone
- The facilities we offer include a shop, laundry room, telephone kiosk, surf/beachwear wash area, a safe children's area and a separate ball games field.
- Our caravans are not wheelchair accessible.
Arrival & Car Parking Facilities
- We have a large tarmac car park to the rear of the reception area.
- Guests can arrange to be met in the car park on arrival.
- All guests can park next to their caravans.
- All facilities are clearly marked with signs.
- All caravans are clearly numbered.
Main Entrance, Reception & Ticketing Area
- As we are a small family run site our reception area is at the front of the house.
- Access to the reception area is just out of the car park.
- There is a slight sloping road to the door.
- Guest can arrange for any help required on arrival.
Public Areas – Hall, Stairs, Landing, Corridors etc
- Not applicable
Public Areas – Sitting room, lounges, lobbies etc
- Not applicable
- We have a laundry room in the main car park
- Level access throughout
- We have 2 front loading washing machines
- We have 1 front loading spin dryer
- The ironing board is adjustable and can be accessible from a seated or standing position
- There is a 20cm step down into the laundry room
- The shop access is directly from the main car park
- There is an 11cm step to access the shop
- Staff will assist if required
- We have a childrens play area
- The children's play area has a sand surface
- We have a seperate field for ball games, this field is all grass
Clubs & Entertainment
- We have no clubs or entertainment.
Caravans, Holiday Homes & Twin Units
- We have some static caravans which have just one step to the entrance, other static caravans vary in steps
- Each comprises of 2 and 3 bedrooms sleeping a maximum of 6 guests, shower room/wc room, lounge and kitchen
- Some caravans have en-suite facilities
- All vans are non-smoking
- We have a selection of holiday homes which allow for dogs
- All caravans are personally looked after and kept to the highest standard
- All caravans are fully equipped, but bed linen and towels are required. We do provide linen for a small fee
- All caravans have their own parking
- Our caravans have their own small area around and all have outside table and chairs.
- Please click here for details of each type of caravan.
Grounds and Gardens
- The grounds are maintained to a high standard
- The park is large and spacious with a road leading to all caravans
- The park is mainly flat and grassy.
- There is a path to the beach. The walk to the beach can take about 30 minutes.
- Mobile telephone coverage to the area is poor but we have a public telephone on site
- There is a local bus lane at the end of the lane leading to the park entrance
- We will aim to help all our guests and would be delighted to assist if our assistance is required during your stay or whilst planning your stay.
Address: Treworgans Holiday Park
Cubert, Newquay, Cornwall, TR8 5HH
Telephone: 01637 830200
Fax: 01637 830200
Hours of operation: Reception 8am – 9pm Shop 8am – 10am
Local accessible taxi numbers: Cubert Taxis 4 & 7 seater cars – 01637 830919
Although we have tried to be as accurate as possible and include as much detail as we can in this statement, we are always willing to give information on any aspect of the park. If this statement does not answer your particular questions please let us know and we will endeavour to answer your questions and amend this statement for future use.
Contact Telephone and Email Address
We welcome your feedback to help us continually improve if you have any comments please click here to leave an enquiry phone 01637830200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org