Our Cornwall caravan park boasts a beautiful location on the county’s north coast, close to stunning beaches and picture-postcard destinations.
Situated between the pretty villages of Crantock and Cubert, our quiet holiday park is an oasis of peace and tranquillity, away from busy roads and the hustle and bustle of Newquay – yet close enough to enjoy all the nearby amenities.
At our Cornwall caravan park, you’re just a stone’s throw from some of the county’s most spectacular countryside – with the nearest beach a little over a mile away. You’re also close to Newquay, Perranporth and Cornwall’s picturesque cathedral city of Truro.
From our caravan site you can enjoy coastal walks, moorland rambles, cliff top vistas, beachside barbeques, city shopping sprees or sunbathing on the sand – all right on your doorstep…
Looking for holiday inspiration? Check out all the fantastic things to do on holiday at our Cornwall caravan park!
How to find our Cornwall caravan park
Are you planning your trip to Treworgans by car? See the map below of our exact location in Cornwall and turn by turn guide of how to find us.
Directions for travel
- From Exeter (M5) follow signs for Okehampton & Bodmin, Jct 31(A30)
- Continue on A30 past Bodmin (approx 60 miles)
- Continue for another 13 miles, Highgate Hill Junction – Signposted for ‘Indian Queens’, and ‘Newquay’ A39/A392).
- Take left slip road and go round roundabout under A30, taking 3rd exit onto A39.
- At next roundabout take 2nd exit, (A392), signed: ‘Quintrell Downs’ and ‘Newquay’.
- Continue on A392 through ‘Mountjoy’ and across the roundabout at ‘Quintrell Downs’.
- At next roundabout, (‘Kings Head’ public house on L/H side) go straight across and down the hill.
- At roundabout take 1st exit (left) onto A3075, signed: ‘Redruth’,’Crantock’, ‘Cubert’, ‘Perranporth’. Continue for about 2 miles.
- You will start to go up a hill, turn right (High Lanes) signed: ‘Cubert’ and ‘Holywell Bay’
(Tip: if you go down a very big dip and up the other side, you’ve gone too far!)
- Continue until you reach ‘Cubert Village’ (about 1 mile), at mini-roundabout, turn right, (Wesley Road).
- Stay on this road, past the village school, through the zigzag speed restriction.
- After a few hundred yards you will see a sign on the left for ‘Treworgans Holiday Park’.
- Turn left, down to the bottom, we are on the left… well done, you made it!
Explore more on our surrounding area
Our hand-picked selection of some of the best nearby beaches and family attractions close to Treworgans.CLICK HERE TO SEE MORE
From an evening stroll to a great day out, these coastal walks tak in the best of the Cornish coastline.CLICK HERE TO SEE MORE
Looking for some of the best South West Angling? Cornwall has it got it all from lakes, rivers and the sea!CLICK HERE TO SEE MORE