How to find our Cornwall holiday park
Are you planning your trip to Treworgans by car? See the map below of our exact location in Cornwall and turn by turn guide of how to find us.
Directions for travel
- From Exeter (M5) follow signs for Okehampton & Bodmin, Jct 31(A30)
- Continue on A30 past Bodmin (approx 60 miles)
- Continue for another 13 miles, Highgate Hill Junction – Signposted for ‘Indian Queens’, and ‘Newquay’ A39/A392).
- Take left slip road and go round roundabout under A30, taking 3rd exit onto A39.
- At next roundabout take 2nd exit, (A392), signed: ‘Quintrell Downs’ and ‘Newquay’.
- Continue on A392 through ‘Mountjoy’ and across the roundabout at ‘Quintrell Downs’.
- At next roundabout, (‘Kings Head’ public house on L/H side) go straight across and down the hill.
- At roundabout take 1st exit (left) onto A3075, signed: ‘Redruth’,’Crantock’, ‘Cubert’, ‘Perranporth’. Continue for about 2 miles.
- You will start to go up a hill, turn right (High Lanes) signed: ‘Cubert’ and ‘Holywell Bay’
(Tip: if you go down a very big dip and up the other side, you’ve gone too far!)
- Continue until you reach ‘Cubert Village’ (about 1 mile), at mini-roundabout, turn right, (Wesley Road).
- Stay on this road, past the village school, through the zigzag speed restriction.
- After a few hundred yards you will see a sign on the left for ‘Treworgans Holiday Park’.
- Turn left, down to the bottom, we are on the left… well done, you made it!