Do you dream of summer holidays in Cornwall? Do you often think how great it would be to relax on a golden sandy beach as the sun beats down, without a care in the world? Well, your dream could soon become a reality at our holiday park!
Our Cornwall caravan park is the perfect place to relax, unwind and enjoy a truly memorable summer holiday. Blessed with a stunning location close to Cornwall’s north coast, we’re surrounded by beautiful beaches, breathtaking scenery, top class family attractions and must-visit picture postcard destinations – what more could you want?
Discover and explore with Summer holidays in Cornwall
Whether you prefer to put your feet up and chill out or if you’re the sort of person who wants to see and do as much as you can in your time, Cornwall offers the best of both worlds! Famous as the surfing capital of the UK, life here moves at a slightly slower pace, but that doesn’t mean there’s nothing to do but jump into the sea on your board! There really is something for everyone in Cornwall in the summer months. And, to help inspire you a little, we’ve put together a list of just some of the things you could do on your summer holiday – all within a stone’s throw of our Cornwall caravan park!
- Discover your favourite beach: If there’s one thing Cornwall is famed for it is its coastline. The county is blessed with some of the best beaches in the land. At Treworgans we’re lucky enough to be within touching distance of some of the county’s best! From nearby Crantock beach to the world famous Fistral Beach in Newquay , you really are spoilt for choice. But can you find your own, secret little beach? Now, there’s a challenge…
- These boots were made for walking! As well as its beaches that are just perfect for relaxing, Cornwall is also a popular destination for walking holidays. The South West Coast Path meanders its way around the Cornish coastline for dozens of miles, taking in pretty coves, fishing villages and cliff top views that will take your breath away! You can pick up the path just a short distance from our park – so there’s no excuse not to put your best foot forward and enjoy the great outdoors!
- Visit some of Cornwall’s idyllic fishing villages and ports: It will make you want to up sticks and move to Cornwall! You simply have to visit some of Cornwall’s most picturesque places. From Padstow – the home of celebrity chef Rick Stein – and Port Isaac (better known as Portwenn from TV’s Doc Martin) on the north coast to Fowey, Looe, St Mawes and Cadgwith on the south coast…. There’s simply too many beautiful places to mention!
- Enjoy a slice of Cornish culture: To really experience Cornwall you need to live life as a local while you’re here. That means attending one of the many fantastic local events! From music and food festivals, such as the Rock Oyster Festival to agricultural shows like Launceston Show , there really is a massive range of events taking place throughout the summer months. There’s also carnivals, regattas and the really HUGE events, such as Boardmasters , just up the road from us near Newquay!
- Visit some top attractions: Probably one of the most famous attractions in Cornwall, if not the UK, is the Eden Project. Here you can spend an hour, an afternoon or the day wandering around the magnificent biomes and learning all about the work of this charity (or spend some time in the café, shop and stock up at the garden centre!). Nearby you can also visit Newquay Zoo, Blue Reef Aquarium and Pirate’s Quest. If you fancy venturing a little further west then you have to visit St Michael’s Mount and the legendary Land’s End!
Summer holidays in Cornwall can be truly magical, with so much to see, do and explore. Or, of course, you can simply relax and unwind and soak up the summer sun! To learn more about summer holidays in Cornwall at Treworgans Holiday Park contact us today on 01637 830200 or drop us an e-mail enquiry.