There are so many reasons to book a break at our holiday park near Newquay that it’s hard to know where to begin! From our amazing location, close to the beach, to the quiet, relaxing atmosphere at our park, there’s so many reasons to stay with us this year…
To help inspire you further, we’ve put together a list of just some of the main reasons people stay with us again and again!
- Beaches: At our holiday park near Newquay, we’re blessed with an amazing location close to some of the finest beaches in Cornwall. The north coast boasts stunning stretches of sandy beach – and some of the very best are only a short distance from our park. One of those is Crantock Beach. Owned by the National Trust, this beach is a great spot for sunbathing, surfing, snorkelling and wind-surfing! Close by there’s also Polly Joke, Holywell Bay, Perranporth and Newquay’s seven magnificent beaches. If you love beach holidays, then you really are spoilt for choice!
- Atmosphere: If you want somewhere to relax and unwind, somewhere where you can forget all about those stresses and strains of daily life then our park is most definitely for you. We take great pride in the holiday experiences offered to our guests and work hard to make sure our park is the ultimate place for peaceful and tranquil holidays in Cornwall. There’s no noisy clubhouse here; we don’t allow big groups so you can be guaranteed a relaxing break.
- Location: Our holiday park near Newquay is perfectly located for you to see the very best of Cornwall during your stay. We’re just a few miles from the busy resort of Newquay, yet far enough away to escape the hustle and bustle. So, you can pop into the town and make the most of its magnificent beaches, shops, cafes, restaurants and nightlife and escape back to our park of an evening, enjoying the best of both worlds. We’re also close to other must-visit destinations such as Padstow, St Ives and Fowey, not to mention top attractions such as the Eden Project, Newquay Zoo and Blue Reef Aquarium.
- Pet friendly: Unlike some parks, we welcome pets and know that your dog is part of the family. That’s why we have some dedicated pet-friendly accommodation, so you can bring your pet on holiday too! After all, why should your pooch miss out on the holiday fun?
- Great value for money: So many of our guests come back and stay with us year after and this is partly because we offer such great value for money holidays. And we even have occasional special offers, to make your holiday budget stretch even further!
Would you like to know more? Contact our holiday park near Newquay today on 01637 830200.